How to write an acceptable Cover letter ? and CV also !

How to write an acceptable Cover letter and it's Acceptable to everyone. At first I have to say Cover letter is not your personal letter that means  You will be hired after seeing the application.
So, It must be acceptable.


 I'll show you how can you write your own cover letter with your cv.Step-1
Header :  It is very important for those who accept it. If there is any mistake here will not be forgiven for whom you can not call by them. you can be rejected !


Step- 1: Header -Just write your applied company name and address
The Managing Director
LHBD Company Limited
Subject :  Applied for the post of Management Trainee Officer (Credit)
Dear Sir, 

Step: 2: Body -They do not need to know your personal things here Rather you have to write down your employment or your experience details. You will try to express yourself to positive and hard working.
Your renowned LHBD Company Limited advertised on myjob,com for Management Trainee Officer (Credit). According to the job Responsibilities  I am confident that I would be a perfect fit for the position as my experience and abilities precisely match your requirements.
I’m Mr. John from canada. I’ve completed BBA and MBA in Accounting (2014 – 2015) at KTC Govt. College with excellent result Under National University . I started of my career temporarily as a Direct Sales Executive with Raputed Company.
Right now I still want to work for a Financial Company and want to be a Full Time Employee. where there will be a big stage for my talents. Therefore I would welcome the chance of an interview where we would be able to discuss in greater detail the value and strengths I can bring to your already successful institution.

Step: 3: Body Footer - Express yourself in the short and apply
I understand that you are looking for someone with strong process improvement skills, I think due to my strong background and achievement in successfully identifying gaps and creating efficiencies. I’m confident I’ll be able to succeed in this role you are hiring for. 
For additional information about my capabilities please view my attached resume.

Step: 4: Footer - write your appropriate name , address and contact number
Yours sincerely
Mr. John
1/2, your road address , District, Division
Mobile: 01**********
Mail: yourmail@gmail.com

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url