Acceptable Resignation Letter - Official Format




MR. Jonathan
Company ID No. XXXXXX
Holding NO. , Road Name,
Area, District Name

Date: DD/MM/YY
Human Resource Manager
Company Name Ltd.

Sub: Resignation Letter

Dear Sir,
I would like to inform you of my intention to resign from Recovery Executive at  Company Name. Effective from today or DD/MM/YY (according to company policy). I appreciate the opportunities you gave me during my tenure at Company Name . My last working day was DD/MM/YY .
Please let me know what assistance you’ll require from me during the transfer period.

Thank you very much for the opportunities for professional and personal development that  you have provided me the opportunity .


     Your Signature
          and Date
  MR. Jonathan
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url