-->

Rapid-Grammar.Com

64x64

Letter and Application

Bởi Admin · On November 02, 2018



written techniques of application, email....

Application/E-mail
Application to the *Headmaster /Super/Principal
Date:--/--/----
The Headmaster/Super/Principal
College /School/Madrasah
Upazilla-Ctg
01.Character certificate
02.Transfer Certificate
03.Testimonial Certificate
Sub:Prayer For ----------------
Sir,
I am a student of class --------of your prominent institution. I beg most respectfully to state that my father is a Government service holder.He has been transferred to Dhaka. I have no kith and kin here.It is not possible for me to continue study here.that's why I have to leave the town with my family.
So, I need a -----From you. I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me and oblige thereby
Your most obedient pupil
Name:
Roll:



01.Financial donation. 02.Financial help.
03.Stipend from the poor fund.
04.Full free studentship
Sir,
I am a student of class --------of your prominent institution. I beg most respectfully to state that I have come from a very poor family. My father is a daily labour/Farmer /Rickshaw puller.He is only earning member of our family. My three sisters and brothers also read in your institution. It is more difficult for him to bear our educational expenses.My result in the last Annual examination is satisfactory. So, I need a -----From you. I therefore, pray and hope that you would be kind enough to grant me and oblige thereby
Your most obedient pupil
Name:
Roll:



01.Starting a debating club.02.Science Club. 03.Health Club
04.Language Club
05.Stage a drama
Sir,
we are students of class --------of your prominent institution. we beg most respectfully to state that we haven't any ------- in our institution.but it is badly needed for us. we would like to open....... in our College. you know that it is very useful for any student to express themselves clearly. A.......helps a student to make his future career. in keeping with the modern civilization a student can go forward by the help of it.it awakes his latent talent. By practicing it a student can go far even highly competitive world.
So,we are requested to you to open a.......
behalf of Class....


01.Arranging a picnic.
02.A Study tour
03.Visiting an important /Historical place.
04.Sending money for picnic or study tour.
05.An excursion.
Sir,
We want to arrange.......
.we want to visit coxbazar. You know that mere reading can not fulfill educational thirst.we want also remove monotony and keep our mind fresh.we managed taka 5000 and we need more taka 5000 for our-----.Our English teacher will guide us. so we
hope you kind consideration.

Letter and Application

0 Comment

64x64
64x64
Releted Article

Prototype

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin enim nibh, suscipit sed rhoncus quis, blandit quis sapien.
Ut congue pharetra rhoncus. Praesent finibus vitae urna quis cursus. Proin mollis elementum sapien, vitae viverra magna tincidunt a. Nullam tincidunt interdum dui ut ultricies.